Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Sun Day


These November days seem particularly gloomy at the moment, so it was a breath of fresh air to have a bright, clear day on Sunday. Not a cloud in the sky. Watergate Bay looked stunning in the late afternoon sun; long shadows and dark silhouettes against a glowing peachy horizon.


A few surfers braving the cold.





A real tonic!

Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last post; I feel very fortunate that I have the means to be able to make a choice in how to bring about change in my life. Plenty of people don't get to choose how they live. 
x x x



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful - wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to visit your little shop for ages and now I will be able to as you are open on Sunday 27th!Visiting you and the Homespun fair will be a fab Birthday treat!
    Warm Wishes,
    Callie
    PS;who will look after the shop while you are off on your travels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely photos! i love the ocean!

    ReplyDelete