Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Saturday 4 August 2012


I'd like to tell you about a Fair that I will be doing for the first time later this month - I am very excited about it, not only because I know there will be the most absolutely gorgeous things for sale there, but also because it's up in the Cotswolds which has to be my second favourite part of the country (after Cornwall of course!) 

The venue is Toddington Village Hall, on Stow Road, Toddington (near Winchcombe) Gloucestershire, GL54 5DU
The time: 10am - 4pm
The Date: 25th August, which is the Saturday of the Bank Holiday weekend.

For more info go to: 

Now I've got to get busy making stuff for it!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Christine I hope you don't mind I have nominated you for a Lovely Blog award. I think you lift the badge from my blog - you probably know better than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely fair, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be there too, but only as visitors. We will look you up! Minerva xx

    ReplyDelete